Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Birthday.

I don't know if I have mentioned before but I make A LOT of birthday cards--I LOVE it!  I just wanted to share a couple of the batch that I made this month:
shapes: one punched with Martha Stewart punch, others are from cuts from my silhouette
the stamp:  OLD studio calico stamp set
Pattern paper: Basic Grey--Mint Julep
Washi tape: My Mind's Eye
The jewel: from the $1 section at Walmart
Pearl: Kaiser crafts.
This is a REAL quick post as I've got many things to do this morning--THANKS so much for the visit!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Cute cards Diana!! Love those big butterflies!

Unknown said...

Pretty cards! You are awesome to make and give so many cards!

Kim said...

just lovely Diana!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful cards, Diana!

Sally Fogg said...

Sweet cards! Love the butterflies!

Domestic services London