Sunday, November 3, 2013

dinner bell.

I went to Girl's camp this summer as the official photographer..a pretty big job since there were over 300 girl's there plus the leaders..making it close to 500 people.  I had a BLAST!  While waiting for dinner one night the camp director (head honcho) asked me to ring the dinner bell.  Little did she know this was a SECRET desire since I was a teenager!  Of course I LITERALLY jumped at the chance (not before handing my camera to someone to DOCUMENT the moment), I pulled the cord not expecting it to be so difficult to pull....
 closeup:
Yes, I can LAUGH at myself and these still make me giggle....Life is to short to take to seriously and it's seriously OK to have a good laugh--even at yourself every once in a while!
For a closeup of myself:
thanks for the visit today--ENJOY your day! ;)
*I used the new Cut and Paste Line from American Crafts to create this page!*

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOW FUN!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee those photos of you!! Too cute!! And loving that stitching!!! Awesome lo!!!

sophie said...

I so love the stitching here! and such fun photos of you!!:)

Ashley Horton said...

What a fun memory to capture Diana, and I love the fun photos! And cute use of the Cut & Paste collection on your page!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh how fun!! Love those pictures and this LO!

Unknown said...

Such a fun story! I'm happy you can check "ringing dinner bell" off of your bucket list!