Saturday, November 23, 2013

sophomore.

Do you ever have one layout that you just LOVE because of the picture or the paper?  For me this particular layout is a favorite of mine right now (I have A LOT of favorites!)  I really love this capture of my girl--she has a genuine smile on her face.  Can't remember what was said to make her laugh but I love it because she is truly being herself in this picture!  And yes, I LOVE candid shots more than posed shots...
Cute little side note, she saw that I was working on this page and she asked me how i got all of the arrows on the page to point to her.  Umm...it came that way... :)  (I had to show her a piece of paper that hadn't been scrapped so she could see...) 
 closerup detail:
I used the FANTASTICAL (love that word!) Home Sweet Home kit to complete this layout.  Thanks for the visit today!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING that photo and the arrow paper!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Diana! Love that arrow paper and the cluster you created at the bottom of your photo!

Unknown said...

Cool cluster of stickers and buttons!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love her photo! Super cute layout too!!