Wednesday, January 22, 2014

love you. forever

Today I am featured on the Scrapbook Circle blog with this layout, I am used the This Life kit:
As you can see from looking at my layout I do not have any journaling that you can see.  I decided for this layout that I would write a special love note to my hubby on the back, it’s quite lengthy and I wanted the space to write with a “little” privacy.  I’m not so much into hidden journaling, I guess I’m always worried that if you pull the journaling out it would ruin the layout.  Simple solution?  Write it on the back.
A couple fun creative things I wanted to point out on this layout.  This background is actually from the This Life digital cut for this month.  I just made it large enough to fit on a 8 1/2 x 11 page!  It’s fun you should TRY it!  Also I wanted the hearts to really pop out, so I took my Gelatos and colored behind and then took my water and painted.  After it all dried I sewed in the center.  Fun EASY things to make the page shine!  I also backed the cut with some other papers that are featured in the kit.

Hey thanks SO much for the visit today--I sure hope that you day is FANTASTIC!

4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a fun layout Diana! Love the circle cut background! And what a great idea to use the back for a love note to your hubby!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love this!! I loveeeeeeee the circles and the hearts!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love how you blew up the digi cut file and used it on the background. Great idea!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Awesome idea for your background. Smart girl! And beautiful beautiful page!