Monday, December 22, 2014

captured moments.

yesterday I featured this layout on the Scrapbook Circle blog:
if you have been following my blog at all you would notice that the people in this picture are a "few" years older! ;)

When looking through my holiday pictures I was trying to find something..and these gems just popped into my hands.  Sometimes I am thinking to hard about whether or not a picture REALLY matches the paper or my "idea".  I just need to get over myself and CAPTURE the MEMORY fresh straight out of my mind!  If an idea doesn't popped right into your mind HOW to scrap them at least write down the memory (that's really half the battle right there!)

I'm off to spend some time with the family--I appreciate your visit and hope you are having a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the glittered title and the grid design!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love that Elle's Studio paper for your background Diana, and the touch of Gold from the Thickers!!