Tuesday, February 17, 2015

prom. 2013.

Product used: Today is Beautiful kit by Scrapbook Circle
what I like about this page:

*yes, I have scrapped these pictures before--I LOVE them therefore I scrap them.

*LOVE how the hearts do the talking.  There is a mix of heart shapes, product types and flat vs. pop dots.

*the gold painted background just visible underneath the hearts.

*the letters, I painted black on them with mist...

* the stripped paper--SO usable...

Well, I'm off and RUNNING again--thanks SO much for the visit!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and all the hearts!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great layout for these photos Diana, and I love the layered hearts!!

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the design with this one, those hearts are perfect!

Keri said...

Love the layered hearts, especially the segmented gold one!