Friday, March 20, 2015

rainy day.

 Be Real, I was challenged on the Scrapbook Circle blog to use and scrap a instagram picture. Using the instagram picture gave me the opportunity to scrap about what is happening RIGHT now with me.
supplies used: Here's the Story
I loved the water color papers and embellishments included in the kit--I could FINALLY scrap this picture! ;)  I was really excited to be able to capture the rain drops on the outside of my windshield--the more I looked at the picture the more things I realized I captured:
the clouds.
the color of the sky.
the portables at the school.
the lights.
All of these little details helps tell where I am, waiting to pick up my daughter from the High School after her soccer practice.

I tried to copy that feel by painting my back ground with a pearl mist.
(When I say paint I literally mean sticking my paint brush in the container knocking the drops off and then painting the background.)

Thanks SO much for the visit today!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the rain drops and that photo!! And I totally missed this past rain day, we were still in CA! LOL!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the vertical design Diana and the pretty, soft colors!!

Kimberly Kett said...

Great layout! That pattern paper choice is perfect!

Unknown said...

Love the dreamy feel of this layout!!! So wonderful!