Wednesday, April 15, 2015

keeper.

Can I tell you this layout is seriously one of my FAVORITES?!  Well it is!
The picture isn't the best--I made it black and white because the off colors were distracting...We watched a high school soccer game even though my daughter wasn't playing.  I could relax a LITTLE and joke around for about the first quarter and then I couldn't stand it!  I had to go down on the track to take pictures!  (I am the booster photographer and have special privileges like that...)
Anyway, this layout originally started as a 12 x 12 layout--I wasn't feeling the tiny picture on a large page so i cut it down to 8 1/2" x 11.  I did paint the background a bit using a Heidi Swapp mist (Teal)--they are my favorite!
My focus was to use the Heidi Swapp clear pocket cards found in the Let's Do this Kit from Scrapbook Circle.  That's all for today but I really appreciate the visit--TAKE care!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the distressing!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the texture that the stitching and distressed edges on the patterned paper, add to your layout Diana!!