Wednesday, August 12, 2015

have a little fun today!

I wanted to share a layout I made with the MINC cards that are Scrapbook Circle exclusives in this month's kit.  First off I have to be honest, I bought my MINC machine a few months ago and have been WAY to busy to bust it out.  I am SO glad I finally did-it's ADDICTING, I'm telling you I kept looking around for things that I could send through and foil!  So here is my layout:
This is a pic of my kiddos on their first day back to school last week--summer went by WAY to fast!  It's been a few years where all the kids were ready at the same time and I could get them all together in one pic--sure glad I did!
here is a closeup of the card, in it's lovely shiny glory:
All supplies used for this layout are from the Make it Happen kit.  Well, I'm off and running--thanks for the visit today!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the "&"!!!!!!

Gina Lideros said...

Loving the new minc cards, this layout is super fun!