Sunday, August 30, 2015

pinterest food find. just add water pancakes.

I really liked this recipe because we use to use Krusteaz all the time--it's good stuff but they add Soy to their products so I was looking for something I could make at home that would taste good.  I've made this a few times--the kids seem to actually like this BETTER!  *sidenote we took this with us on a camping trip--it was perfect because we didn't have to worry about eggs or milk!



Ingredients:
8 cups flour
1.5 cups dry milk (the powdered stuff)--I actually used dry buttermilk
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons baking powder

Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container. 
To make a batch of pancakes, stir together
2 cups of the dry mix with 1 cup water and cook as usual. 

Recipe from: Anastasia's Palace