Tuesday, August 18, 2015

smile.

I was challenged this month for the Scrapbook Circle with the circle challenge:
I then set everything out from the challenge on my desk to PLAY from the Make it Happen kit--then I picked a picture I thought would fit the feeling I was trying to convey.  I had a lot of fun being "organized" before I started.  For me being organized was less stressful--MORE fun!  This is the layout I created of my beautiful daughter (it's her birthday today!):
I really enjoyed challenging myself with the Fancy Pants Summer Sun Die Cut Alphabet Pack, I really seem to have a hard time using letters when they are miss matched--it just doesn't feel right to me! ;)  Or maybe I'm just a little OCD..I used the letters to frame my picture more:
I used the letters that had more shape to them d,f, w...I like how it turned out, and yep I'm patting myself on the back.

I LOVE anything that has sequins and gold on my layouts so I wanted to use one of those fabulous hearts from the Crate Poolside Sequin Stickers:
I also took the @ and just cut off the circle part (which I will use on another layout) I wanted just the A, because that is what my daughter's name starts with.

thanks SO much for the visit today!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the heart!!!!!

Gina Lideros said...

Great way to use the circle round up!

Unknown said...

Cool use of those alphas! Love the frame.