Friday, September 11, 2015

Scrapbook Circle sketch.

I LOVE working with sketches--takes the THINK out of where do I place my picture?  where do I put the title?  This month's Scrapbook Circle sketch from the talented Diana Fisher is awesome:
Here is my take on it:
 closerup of the corner:
I pretty much kept to the sketch this month.

Mom moment: These pictures crack me up--my boy is getting SO tall.  He is nicknamed STRETCH  by his grandparents (my parents)--I had to stand away from him and standing up on the curb while he was down below--it's not like I'm a midget or anything it's just hard to focus! ;)

All of my product came from the main Scrapbook Circle kit Hello, Hello, and the SOLD OUT add on HERE for the pieces.

Remember to play along the is a FANTASTIC prize up for grabs--go to the BLOG to find out more! Thanks for the visit today!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the photos and the papers you used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!