Thursday, October 8, 2015

cultural celebration.

So I'm up on the Scrapbook Circle blog with this layout:
 I challenged myself to use up the DELICIOUS gold thickers (can be found in the add on Casette--main kit is Mix Tape)  I loved that I could finally scrap this fun picture of my daughter and her friends.  (the date is wrong--I have fixed it) The kids had been practicing for weeks dancing and singing.  About 20 minutes after this picture it started to POUR down rain--it didn't seem to dampen their spirits--they smiled and danced anyway.  Just my description and this picture bring that fun day back to my mind--isn't that why we scrapbook?!

here is a closeup of the 19 letter title:
Thanks for the visit!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING those thickers and the photo!!!!!!!!