Monday, November 9, 2015

merry christmas, a card.

oh, did I have FUN getting messy with this card!  I again used scraps from the Good Cheer and add on Wish List to make this card:
1. I cut the background to just fit the front of my base making it 4" x 5.25".
2. I then punched my scalloped circle (it's an anywhere punch)
3. I used some water color to paint--then added some gold color shine.
4. After my background dried (I made helped it along with my embosser gun)
5. I then backed each cutout with a scrap piece of paper.
6. My paper was buckling so I decided to sew around the edges and in the middle to secure it.
7. finally layered up the embellishments--SUPER fun!

thanks for the visit today, I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!!!!! loving that stitching!!!!