Tuesday, December 15, 2015

live your dreams.

such fun memories made here this past October.  My daughter had a soccer tournament in Virginia after looking at the calendar and realizing that it fell on Fall Break we decided to just take a week and tour some of the places we only dreamed of going to.  This was one of my bucket list places--I seriously did NOT want to leave!
Sweet memory of this shot, we were trying to get a selfie (yes all five us in one frame...) this man rolled up in his wheel chair and offered to take our picture.  He did a FANTASTIC job, I was sort of overwhelmed that he would take the time to notice us and offer--LOVE it!
 closeups:
I know there isn't a lot of journaling on the page, it was just a special moment for each of us.  Thanks SO much for the visit today, I sure hope your day is FANTASTIC!  For my layout I used the December kit from Scrapbook Circle, you can see it HERE.


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

DC is GORGEOUS and so happy you all made the trip! LOVING this lo!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!