Thursday, January 28, 2016

16.

if you wore braces--do you remember the day they came off?  I sure do!!  I was SO excited, I'd had them on for like 3 1/2 years, AND I got to wear that NASTY on top of the headgear.  It wasn't the cool kind that you wore on the back of your neck either--it was on the top of my head.  My braces were also brackets around EACH tooth--yeah I REMEMBER the day when I was FREE! ;)  
As you can tell from the pictures my girl was ELATED to get those suckers OFF!  She actually let me take a picture--teenagers...seriously...
 here's a peek at part of the title:
For this layout I used the Fresh Start kit from Scrapbook Circle....
I'm off and running busy today--I REALLY appreciate the visit and hope that your day is TOTALLY fantastic for ya!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYY for her!! That is awesome! LOVING this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!