Monday, January 25, 2016

candid.

I was inspired by the mood board over at Scrapbook Circle for this layout:

 little closeup action:
The giant gold letters included in this months kit–Fresh Start are DIVINE!  I knew that I really wanted a title that wasn’t too long but also used several letters.  Then I found these pictures and remembered the story behind them.  We were in California after a soccer game, hanging out with some family.  The sun was setting and casting AMAZING light on my daughter–I HAD to turn around and take pictures.  THEN she realized I was taking pictures–does this ever happen to you?  I kept shooting and caught this honest smile from her–LOVE when I get candid non posed pictures, to me it truly portrays the person.
Thanks for the fun trip down memory lane and the visit!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that title work and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!