Monday, February 1, 2016

specs model.

low quality smartphone pics--HIGH quality person in the pics--LOVED hanging out with this super funny kid of mine!
I used the new Only You kit from Scrapbook Circle for this fun page.  I loved the puffy numbers--black and white fun to add a touch of whimsy to the page.  If you can't tell all of the glasses are from the same manufacturer--he ended up choosing the last pair of glasses--on the sides they are colorful and FUN, just like him!
I LOVE creating with non perfect pictures--sometimes those are the BEST because they clearly tell a story compared to the "staged/posed" ones.  DON'T be afraid to create with your pics--recording the moment is the most important!
Thanks for the visit today--I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Margie said...

I love it! Funny pics! Lovely layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo fun! LOVING the pics!!!!!!!