Wednesday, April 27, 2016

adventure.

I think this particular layout has to be one of my favorites right now.  I'll start with the closeups:
The embellishments in the One Fine Day kit from Scrapbook Circle are SO fun--so much dimension without a lot of bulk.

For this layout I designed in my Silhouette studio concentric squares--thankfully the papers are double sided so that I could cut and then flip the squares over alternating the patterns.  I think my favorite extra touch is the sewing--I had fun pushing up the paper around the edges giving it some dimension.
The picture isn't the best--but the day was TOTALLY fun!  A day on the lake with family and friends--LOVED it!
Thanks for the visit today!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING how you framed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!