Sunday, May 15, 2016

pinterest food find. cornbread pancakes

now these may sound a little strange, but I have to tell you these are not only DELICIOUS but SUPER easy to make.  The other night I was in a pinch for dinner, so I turned to my recipes on Pinterest (I honestly get bored with the same thing.)  I wanted to make something without meat (challenge myself a bit), and that was QUICK!
food and photo credit: Erren's Kitchen
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup 
  • 1 cup
  • 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1⅓ cups
  • ½ stick
  • 2 tablespoons

Instructions

  1. Mix dry ingredients in large bowl and form a well into the middle of the mixture.
  2. Mix egg, milk, melted butter, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Pour into the well of dry ingredients; mix well.
  3. Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
  4. Pour ¼ cup batter on griddle to form a pancake and cook until browned holes form all over the top of the pancake. Flip and cook until browned on the other side (about 1 minute). Continue with remaining batter.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!