Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello August!

Time is flying, and our summer is over!  School starts for my boys tomorrow--today will be spent doing last minute things, like hair cuts, and grocery shopping for snacks and lunch supplies!  But you didn't come to my blog to hear that!  I wanted to quickly share with you a sneak and link to the new Scrapbook circle kit called Snapshot--it's AWESOME:
you have the option of buying it just one month or subscribing--Lisa PACKS her kits with GREAT things.  There are also some AMAZING add on this month; Adventure Awaits!


 I've had the chance to work with both--and they are GREAT for recording memories of your summer adventures, to be used planners, or ANYTIME scrapbooking.

thanks for the visit today--I'm off and running!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh loving these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!