Friday, December 23, 2016

happy new year

I can't believe we are almost at the end of another year!  SERIOUSLY-time has flown and a lot has happened in our household, many changes.  Graduation, college, school teams, growth...the normal stuff that happens.  I remember this night like it was yesterday-it also helps that I made a little video and shared it on Instagram-the giggling was the best, my daughter and I had the most fun with the sparklers, just she and I.  She actually came back from her bonfire early so we could celebrate the New Year together, my picture is a screen shot of that video printed out with my Instax printer:
closer to the title:
The creative process of this layout was really a lot of fun and I am pleased with the results.  

For the exclusive digital cut INCLUDED in the Everyday Moments kit, I used white card stock, I then misted with color shine; Gold and Navy Blue.  In real life it REALLY pops--I wanted to mimic the light in the picture.  I decided I wanted the letters to stand out a bit so I put pop dots on the back of each of the letters.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING those alphas!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!