Thursday, March 16, 2017

my boys.


Have you ever loved a patterned paper and thought, “there’s pink on it–I can only use it for girls?”  Honestly, I used to think that to myself quite a bit!  I would fall in love with a paper and think that VERY same thing–I started quite a collection of my favorite “feminine” paper and then realized I was being ridiculous!  This same thought could definitely be used for more “masculine” papers….I started a new philosophy, if I like the paper I’m going to USE the paper!

I really LOVE the bright fun colors and prints in the Happy Place kit this month–SO much goodness!  I knew I wanted to use as much of it as I could!  I love that I could incorporate so many pattern papers on one page-a challenge?  Yep!  But I tried to stay true to my first two papers  that matte my pictures, the orange stripe and black and white squares.  I think it all came together to show the colorful personalities of my two handsome boys!

here is a closeup:

thanks for the visit today!!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the happy colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!