Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018-Project Life, my way

I am finally ready to share the first page of my 2018 of Project Life:
I created this myself in Photoshop Elements:

     I purchased this cactus digital stamp from Creative Bubble, you can see it HERE.  And yes, further on I use more of these stamps in a week layout.  I decided to minc foil this cactus in green.

     I want to keep things simple and clean.  For the the pictures-I took these on Christmas day but they are the most recent pictures I have each of my family.  I ALWAYS love to include pictures of my family on the first page of the year.
     For my album I decided to go with the 9" x 12"-I REALLY like this size-not so much real-estate to cover.  I chose the color Mint Hint, last year I used Purple Rain- you can see the albums HERE, I was able to purchase my albums with a coupon.
     For the rest of my spread I used my stash-yeah!  Stay tuned in the next few weeks I'll be sharing more-now I can "catch up" on last years PL, and December Daily!
     Thanks for stopping in today-hope you are having a FANTASTIC day!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE it!!!!! I am keeping all my work simple this year!! Get it done! LOL!!!